Discover how to get more work done in less time!
Accomplish your most important goals by focusing on a solution, not just motion.
Time Management Questions:
- How many hours do you spend at work versus other activities?
- At work, what are the three main activities on which you spend the most time?
- How many hours each week do you spend on company meetings, filling out forms or reports, corresponding to emails?
For Faster and Better Results…
- You need a support team
- Clarity builds excitement
- Absolute discipline is essential to your success
- Measuring your progress matters
Freedom… is about choices and decisions you make for your life and having the discipline to do the things that support the life you really want to lead.
Stress occurs when our mental, physical, or spiritual challenges exceed our ability to cope with them.
It is the major cause of disease, aging, and death.
The best way to cure stress is to find the source of the problem, and cut stress out before it even happens.
- Do an “audit” and make a list of the top ten most stressful things that happen on a daily basis.
- Change habits, so you can eliminate sources of stress in your life.
- Build margin time into your life. This is one of the fastest ways to eliminate stress. You owe it to yourself to live as stress free as possible.
Clarity and Focus
Beyond having clarity and working with focused effort, measuring your progress is an integral aspect of living and working with intention.
In order to be successful in life, you must start with focus and clarity. If you don’t have clarity on your values, goals, and dreams, you can’t get focused, and you won’t get what you want.
Action Steps for High Achievers
- Start an ongoing list of goals. What do you want to do, be, have and/or experience?
- Create a list of accomplishments—goals you’ve already achieved.
- Identify the purpose, value and objective(s) of your immediate goal.
- Before accepting an assignment or taking on a new responsibility, intentionally evaluate how it fits into your life plan. If it doesn’t support your goals, say no.
- Practice being present. Whatever you’re doing at the moment, sharpen your focus and pay attention to that activity.
- What disciplines can you develop that will give you the freedom you desire?
- Determine what metrics or incremental steps will drive the results you desire. Then begin tracking those metrics daily.
Minimize multitasking today!
Remember that the brain can actually focus on only one activity at a time. You may be wasting more time by trying to do two important/critical things at once.
The right Time Management is key to get more done in less time!