Not all exercise is equal for weight-loss
The most popular type might be the least effective!
To lose weight through exercise more easily, you will need to engage in exercises that enhance your metabolism and burn calories more effectively.
When you work-out for fat loss it is important that you do cardio and resistance exercise for muscle gain or/and muscle maintenance as well.
For best results, you have to combine aerobic exercise and some sort of weight training to attack your fat stores and increase muscle mass.
Muscles in your body are like bellows to a fireplace. The more you have the greater the bellowing power is which means your metabolism can handle more and perhaps not so healthy food better.
Physical activity is crucial to the way we think and feel.
It positively affects mood, anxiety, and attention; guards against stress and reverses some effects of aging in the brain, mind and body communication.
Whatever you do, don’t just exercise to burn calories. Train and practice for improvement and better results.
Learn how to exercise for weight-loss, improved endurance and more strength.
Toms Exercise Know How helps you to get started on the right foot toward better health and fitness.
- Besides Fitness and weight-loss benefits strength training is important for your bones, because as we age bone density decreases, putting us at greater risk for fractures.
- Flexibility training helps to stretch muscles and stay limber and maintain independence in how we move and less prone to injury.
- Strength and weight training improves your metabolism and accelerates your weight-loss
What you learn and discover
- Better Results in less Time
- Exercise – Food and Weight-loss Fundamentals
- Why you can’t outrun a bad diet
- Easy and effective ways to burn calories and lose weight
- Exercise for Fat Loss
- Choosing the right types of exercise
- Reclaim your youthful flexibility
- Resistance training and the benefits of body weight exercises
- How to minimise fatigue and get the most out of strength training
- Body weight routines which complement any sports or exercise programs
Don't Wait Any Longer. Start Forging Your Own Path Today!
The Obesity Intervention and Mind-shift
Upgrade your mindset and metabolism – The rest will follow.
Transformation from the inside-out for sustained weight-loss and fitness.
Health, Fitness and longevity in simple steps.
A customised map for change.
Keeps you on track with positive results.
A positive habit transformation guide.